Gribova Ol'ga Vladimirovna, Candidate of economic sciences, senior lecturer, sub-department of management and entrepreneurship, Institute of Service and Entrepreneurship (branch) of Don State Technical University (147 Shevchenko street, Shakhty, Rostov region, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Kornienko Maksim Viktorovich, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, leading researcher, Novorossiysk branch of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (56 Vidova street, Novorossiysk, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. In modern conditions, the demands placed on the municipal service by society are increasing: it must be more open, transparent and effective. Therefore, in municipalities, special attention is paid to personnel management in order to develop the capacity of local authorities, including the competence of specialists capable of using effective, innovative technologies of municipal management.
Materials and methods. The article uses General scientific methods: data collection, structural and functional modeling, comparative analysis, analysis of legal documentation.
Results. The analysis of qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the personnel structure of local authorities in Russia as a whole is carried out, the personnel policy and the used personnel technologies in local authorities are analyzed.
Conclusions. In local authorities, due attention is paid to the selection of personnel, the formation of a personnel reserve, the system of adaptation of personnel, training, motivation. Both traditional personnel technologies (organization of personnel selection; personnel certification; formation and regulation of the personnel reserve of the municipal service; improvement of motivation and stimulation of personnel) and innovative personnel technologies (information and communication, anti-corruption, Assembly center, administrative regulations) are used. Particular attention in the development of personnel management in local authorities should be
attributed to the involvement of young professionals, the expansion of training programs, the creation of a single database of personnel reserve of municipal employees in the regions and in Russia as a whole, the possibility of real participation in the assessment
of the competence of municipal employees interacting with citizens.
local authorities, municipal service, personnel management, certification, adaptation, training, analysis
1. Zinchenko G. P. Elektronnyy vestnik Rostovskogo sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo instituta [Online bulletin of Rostov Social and Economic Institute]. 2014, iss. 1, pp. 57–62.
2. Ofitsial'nyy sayt gosudarstvennoy statistiki [Official site of state statistics]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/gosudar
3. Borovikova E. V. Byudzhetnoe planirovanie [Budget planning]. 2014, no. 1 (229), pp. 31–36.
4. O dopolnitel'nom professional'nom obrazovanii gosudarstvennykh grazhdanskikh sluzhashchikh Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Ukaz prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 28.12.2006 № 1474 (v red. ot 08.03.2015) [On additional professional education of civil officers in the Russian Federation: the ordinance of the President of the Russian Federation of 28.12.2006 № 1474 (revised on 08.03.2015)]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_64958/
5. O munitsipal'noy sluzhbe Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Feder. zakon ot 02.03.2007 № 25-FZ [On municipal service in the Russian Federation: the Federal Law of 02.03.2007 № 25-FZ]. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/12152272/2/
6. Gribova O. V., Bugaeva M. V., Pigina A. S. Mezhdunarodnoe nauchnoe izdanie «Sovremennye fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovaniya» [International scientific periodical “Modern fundamental and applied research”]. 2017, no. 1 (24), pp. 126–130.
7. Gribova O. V. Upravlenie gosudarstvennoe, munitsipal'noe i korporativnoe: teoriya i luchshie praktiki: materialy Vtoroy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [State, municipal and corporate management: theory and best practices: proceedings of II International scientific and practical conference]. Rostov-on-Don, 2017, pp. 188–193.